Saturday, June 16, 2012









A light touch of thought tickles Ob's mind. He knew it immediately. Tori's tap was something he had felt over many years, in many battle situations. Her touching him meant Tannr's thoughts were closed to her. The Gargoyle grins. The Human had learned fast how to throw up walls.

Ob turns his head, looking where Tannr crouches with his second. It takes a moment for him to catch the man's eye. When the red haired Viking cocks his head, Ob touches the center of his scaly forehead. Tannr nods, focusing inward. After a moment the man's lips curl into a smile and Ob slips away from Tori's touch.

The caress is warm, a kiss brushing along the side of Tannr's neck. Be safe Coppertop. Sun's up and I am going stone. Keon assured me that you will not be back while I am... unable to move. He said only an hour or two has passed for you, but the sun is high enough here I am fighting the change. There is a pause, the feeling of a laugh. Tomas says not to worry. he is watching me like he promised. I am in his backyard, where he and Ryan can watch over me. There is a brush of affection for the boys. So I am watched over by Batman and Robin, while my personal hero is risking himself for me and mine.

She sighs, a shuddering of emotion. Be safe Coppertop... If it comes down to you or him... fuck it and come home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....