Saturday, June 16, 2012










Eira stretches and sighs before she sits down at the desk in her room and checks her email. The message from Jack makes her smile...  


Hi, how ya doin? 

Things here in Exton remain interesting, as in "hide under the bed" interesting. As if things here aren't crazy enough, some of us are going to beard the Drow in their lair but you don't need to worry about that... 

I'm staying home, under the bed... 

How do your studies go? Have you been re-possessed? 

I don't even like the idea of someone else being in my body, let alone my head (though there is plenty of empty space up there). 

Of course, there's only one point of entry, and the bare idea makes me cringe, and then I hide under the bed some more. 

 Hurry back home so I can get out from under the bed and get into it with you. 

Love you lots, gorgeous 

Kisses, 

Jack


Eira grins and starts to write back, excited to tell Jack that she would be home soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....