Sunday, May 27, 2012









It's late, and I can't sleep - so I lie here and watch K'thyri sleep instead. She hasn't been herself of late... all quiet and introspective, almost withdrawn, except in bed. Then she's a little hellcat - as usual. Maybe I should talk to Nick and Raina, see if they've noticed it, too.

We've arrived at something approaching a regular playtime "schedule"... we each have three nights with our primary lover - Nick with Raina, Ky with me - then two nights with the alternate lover - and then the remaining two nights for same-sex fun. Once in a while one of us will go outside the group, and then we generally have a threesome. We arrange things so that the three nights aren't back-to-back - where would be the fun in that? - but that's how it usually breaks down.

Maybe in the course of their nights together my other roomies have noticed the change in Ky... or maybe I'm just paranoid. When she first moved in, she warned us that she couldn't live with us 24/7 - she'd have to go back to the Unformed Plane to keep from going stir-crazy. I thought, though, what with all the action in Exton, she'd have had less need to return home... maybe I was wrong, or maybe this just isn't working out for her. Could she be thinking of leavng us? Gods, I hope not; I love her, and I'll go where she goes - but I love Nick and Raina too, and I can't imagine a life without them in it.

I lie back down, spooning my front to her back. She squirms and moans a little and then lies still.

But it's a long time before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....