Tuesday, January 11, 2011









Stoney slumps back on the bed. He runs a hand through his loose hair and sighs.

"I am sorry Chaton. I felt pain, a sharp thrusting pain. The bebes... they started crying. So much pressure pushing down on them. I feel.. I don't know how to explain. I feel what you feel, like before."

Alise and Raina both look at him in puzzlement.

"I felt every strike, every cut. I wanted to rip Byron apart. And Jean-Marc..." He pauses a moment. Closing his eyes, he sighs. "I took what I could of the pain, but it wasn't enough. I know I can't take it from you this time, mon Alli, as much as i wish I could."

He opens his eyes, looking to Raina. "You are sure this is not her time? The bebes, there is still small pressures." He hangs his head. "*Je suis un imbécile... et ceci se produira encore…"

He looks into Alise' eyes. "Forgive me, Chaton," He stops as Rowan enters the room, dropping his head in his hands.

"Do you think I am an overprotective ass too?"


*I am a fool... and this will happen again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....