Sunday, January 9, 2011








Rowan notices that Star looks a bit overwhelmed before she lowers her head. “No, but thank you for the offer. I'll make sure Star gets to her cabin before I go home. She doesnt live too far from me. Good night everyone.”

Erik watches as they leave, Rowan putting an arm protectively around Star. “Did I understand that right? She lives alone? In the woods?”

Raina laughs, “Damn Erik, whats the matter with you? She didn't exactly say in the woods, but Rowan lives in the woods and a cabin does kind of imply that I guess. Since when did you get all protective? Do you want to come with me when I go see Alise? Star will be there if I let her know that Panther is coming. Maybe she will actually say more than four words when she sees you again....”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....