Friday, January 7, 2011









Erik?

No one knows me by that name, no one! No one but… I raise my eyes to the woman. "Holy shit! Raina, tell me I'm not dreaming, tell me it's you!"

The words are barely out of my mouth before she throws herself at me and crushes me in her arms. Damn, the woman is strong as a Valkyrie! So I crush right back and babble.

"Dammit, Raina, do you know how long I've been hunting you? I'd pick up your trail just in time to find out you'd moved on somewhere else. Then I'd have to play detective - and I’m no fuckin' bloodhound! - until someone mentioned having seen you and then I'd be off again, sometimes just a few days behind, sometimes more than a month. It was making me crazy, I was thinking I'd never see you again, damn, it's good to see you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....