Saturday, December 10, 2011









The stars look so far away, as if they were the ones trapped in glass instead of herself. Tori stretches out her senses, feeling Tannr's deep breathing. His thoughts drift peacefully along the melody she pulls from her guitar. Her fingers find a tune that drifted through her thoughts as she lay in his arms at The Manse. Humming softly, Tori works through the first few bars before finding the words.

Her husky voice fills the room, helping her find her own peace. Music, Moonlight, and Tannr... With a sigh of contentment, she gives herself over to the song.

And I feel,
All the faint morning light,
Filled with hope 'cause you're here in my life,
And we've gone,
From the edge of our souls,
Made it back to a place we call home.


You, see me through,
I was alone in the dark and the fear was my truth.


She feels Tannr stir, drifting ever closer to wakefulness. Her contentment finds an echo in his soul.

Yeah, all the things that you are,
Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,
And know that you are everything,


Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,
All that you are.
I feel wrong,
I'm so human and flawed,
I break down even though I'm still strong,
And time, will make fools of us all,
Builds us up, and then laughs when we fall.

You, pull me through,

When I'm alone in the dark and the fear was my truth.


Tori touches his heart with a tentative stroke, feeling it vibrate in harmony. She cocks her head, letting the song tell him what she has been afraid to try to explain. Eyes closed, she opens herself to his mind, letting him see everything as he wakens. She feels his soul entwine with hers, helping her view her experiences in Underdark as if watching it on a screen.

Yeah, all the things that you are,
Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,
And know that you are everything,
Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,
All that you are.
You're the sound of redemption,
The faith that I've lost,
The answers I'm seeking no matter the cost,
You opened the window,
Now I can see,
And you taught me forgiveness by giving your love back to me.


His touch becomes a caress, a soft acceptance of her darker nature along with the brighter part that has hidden since being taken. She is conscious of his slipping from the bed, padding to where she sits. His hands rest on her shoulders, thumbs drifting along the bare skin of her neck. The music never stops, encompassing everything between them. It becomes deeper, a part of them, her magic weaving between them. He sees her as she is, past and present. He sees her in all her forms, even seeing the witch blood that is fueled by her music, and he accepts
.
Yeah, all the things that you are,
Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,
And know that you are everything,
Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,
All that you are.
Yeah, all the things that you are,
Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,
And know that you are everything,
Let your heart sing and tonight,


Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,

All that you are.


and she accepts him, her soul offering itself to his in a way he had never known. Everything he had never shown, everything he had hidden from the world, finds a mate in her. Darkness to Light, Sadness to Joy, Fire to Ice, they merge completely.

Oh I feel,
All the faint morning light,
Filled with hope 'cause you're here in my life.


His arms slide around her as the music tapers off. Tori leans back against Tannr, shuddering at the intensity of the feelings between them. A quiet whisper of a voice echoes in their conjoined mind.

finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....