Saturday, December 10, 2011








As Tori sets her guitar down she finds herself lifted in Tannrs arms. The words arent necessary but Tannr sends them to Tori anyway... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... he will die for what he did to you... I love you...

He carries her outside, to the balcony, under the moon and the stars. Their love that night ranged from quiet tender moments to a raging passion that left them breathless.

Entwined in each others arms, Tannr looks to the stars. What fate or magic is it that brings us together? To find each other after roaming for centuries...

It doesnt matter does it? As long as we are together...

No, it really doesnt... I told you a long time ago I wasnt going anywhere...


Tori grins and pulls Tannr down and he is lost in her kiss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....