Wednesday, August 17, 2011








Tannr leans back with a small sigh. The trip had been hell, but he would have endured a hundred times worse if it meant Tori would be in his arms again. He tries to send her his thoughts, never sure if she would 'hear' him or not.

Tori, baby...are you awake? Can you hear me?

After a moments silence, Tannr? I hear you.. so tired....

Tannr sends an image of his strong arms around her, keeping her safe. We are in the temple, dont be surprised if you see Star... Are you all right?

I am tired..and hungry...and these damn chains hurt... Tori's voice is weak and Tannr can feel the pain in her wrists and ankles.

He sends her his thoughts, his running a hand over her face and through her red spikes. He pulls her close comforting her and stroking her back. It wont be long... I promise... We will get you out of there one way or another...

But what if you cant? What if there is no way past this acid or these chains? That bitch spelled them... Tannr... it might be hopeless...

NO! It isnt hopeless. I will NOT leave you here. Do you hear me? You are coming home with me, I dont care what I have to do to make that happen, but it WILL happen.

Tannr sends her an image, he is holding her close, her head resting on his chest. Rest baby, just rest...it wont be long now...I love you....

Tannr feels a sigh and Toris whispered I love you too......please hurry....be caref.... and her thoughts drift away..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....