Thursday, August 30, 2012








Rowan watches as Marc disappears into the trees on his way back to the tavern. Her gaze shifts to the moon, bright in a sea of stars.

Her thoughts swirl, the week had been one of highs and lows, enough to make one dizzy.

Goddess, I know you put people and events in my path to teach me... and take them away as well, everything is a learning experience. But this man...so many differences....what can I possibly.... 

Suddenly Rowan feels Marcs lips on hers again, the memory making her blush all over and his words, You are so beautiful... 

Smiling, Rowan stands and goes into her house. I must be sleep deprived and crazy....he cant possibly be interested in me....can he?

Rowan quickly gets ready for bed and sets her alarm, intending to be at the manse first thing in the morning. As she lays down she pulls a sheet up, the warm day giving way to a cooler night. Her thoughts tumble through the many mental lists she has going. Things to do for the coven, checking up on all the taverners kids and immunizations, if she could talk Alise into it. Things she needed to check for Tannr, his bloodwork, the wound, removing the IV if he was eating and drinking enough.

I might be able to let him go home soon if he and Tori dont mind me coming to their place for the dressing changes...and we can monitor his blood, try the standard treatment of taking a pint or so every couple of months until its back to normal. I need to speak with Mortuis about that one... 

Her last thoughts before she drifted off were of strong arms around her, happy brown eyes, and a deep voice telling her he would call soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....